© Academy of Psychic & Spiritual Studies, UK.
By Post / Payments:
Please send any letters, written enquiries, or payments, which should be by Cheque or Postal Order [or International Money Order, if you live outside the UK], and make them payable to:
PO Box 8
Please note that this is our only postal / mailing address
(there is no letterbox at Tranquillity House).
Training and Accreditation - Disclaimer:
Please note: people who have visited us for day-courses or evening-classes cannot in any way advertise or claim that they have been "trained" by The Academy; only students who are accredited with our diplomas for mediumship or spiritual healing (Dip M, or Dip H) - and whose names are recorded on our official registers - can claim Academy recognition for their mediumship or healing skills. To check any accreditation claim, please email The Administrator.
There’s only one way to keep well-informed and bang up-to-date with what’s happening at The Academy in Swansea, and that’s to join our free emailing list - you will receive only occasional updates and we don’t share your address with any third parties.
Join our free mailing list
See a Map & Directions to Locate us SatNav co-ordinates: SA1 4JJ
Stephen O’Brien on Facebook:
Contact the Academy:
Online Courses on Facebook:
Terms and Conditions of Sales and Bookings,
Refunds, Enrolment and Applications Policy:
• Ticket sales are non-refundable.
• Booking deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• The Academy will return pre-payments made only for any events,
evening classes, courses or appointments that are cancelled or
• Evening classes and diploma courses are governed by mutually
agreed legal contracts.
• Fees and prices may periodically increase.
• Non-payment of fees will be pursued through a debt-collection
agency, which might affect your credit rating.
• The Academy is not legally bound to state its reasons for
accepting or refusing applications from anyone wishing to join
its courses or events, and its decisions are final.
• The Academy reserves the right to make necessary changes to its
advertised programmes, tutors, demonstrators and lecturers as
it sees fit, so that its schedules may proceed as planned.
Private Appointments and Consultations Procedure:
• All appointments are made by telephone or in person only
through the Administrator, Jeff Rees Jones, and you can speak to him
directly on Mondays and Wednesdays between 6pm-7pm.
• All appointments must be paid for at least one week in advance.
• Once your payment has been received, your time-slot with
the practitioner is then firmly booked.
• Appointments and Consultation fees are non-refundable and
• If you arrive late, you will lose that same amount of time
from your appointment. We advise arrival at least 15 minutes before
your consultation begins, to complete your appointment form.
how to find us
• If you fail to honour your appointment time, or you cancel it, you
will forfeit your payment and also your consultation.
• If a practitioner needs to reschedule your appointment,
you will be contacted by telephone and a new time will be